By e-mail: or via the form below.

Leave this field blank

Via our Facebook group:


If you wish to make comments about problems such as overgrown paths, litter, fly tipping, fires, vandalism and anti-social behaviour on the Slopes, or even better say something nice about the Slopes…
Please contact Bristol City Council’s parks department who own much of the Slopes using one of the following weblinks:

If it is an issue relating to grounds maintenance, such as overgrown grass, bins, hedges or shrubs please use the Council’s web form

To report an issue with a tree – use

Please provide as much information and specific detail as possible to the Council about the location of the problem. The Council will only contact you if they require further information. The Council says that if the issue is a weather dependent job or it is already on our planned schedule of works it may be carried out at a later date.